Watch my newest video of me making an attempt at front lever + back lever in one go. It took me about 2 months to finally be able to do front lever, but another month in addition to that to get to the point where I could do the back lever, too.
Front lever requires strong back muscles (not abs, believe it or not), but back lever requires even more strength development in the back muscles. Of course these are major core exercises and the back extenders (although playing a major role) are far not the only muscles involved. It’s a concerted effort of all core muscles working together.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016