I have been asked this question of meal frequency many times before. And up until a bit over a year I used to give an entirely different answer than the one I give today.
It’s interesting how for so many things in life we tend to make a full circle… But, we wouldn’t usually know that we are going to end up in the same place (reaching the same conclusion, ending up at the same set of best practices, etc.) and it usually takes many years for this process. I’m old enough for this to have happened to me many times already. And, I’ve reached a point where I know not to tell people they are wrong any more… because it might ultimately turn out that they have been right all along.
So, as it happens, I made the same full circle with the six-meals-a-day-to-keep-your-metabolism-high deal. Now I know better.
I made a post on another website where this question was asked. Read it here.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016