Do you have a health, wellness, training or diet and nutrition-related question? If yes, now you can ask me directly here on my website.
For the longest time I’ve been getting questions sent to me via the Contact form on my website. There is nothing wrong with this – always glad if I could help with a good, valuable answer.
The problem with this setup is that I spend time to research and formulate my answer and the answer goes back to just one person. I thought that my time will be better spend and my answers will be of more value if they are posted on my website. This way others who might have similar questions may find the answer that I’ve already given.
Moreover, other folks may have far more in-dept knowledge than me on a certain topic and may (hopefully) decide to contribute their own valuable answer.
So, I went ahead and created a Questions & Answers forum, which happens to be of a very similar setup to the very popular in tech (and non-tech) circles Stackexchange/stackoverflow Q&A forums.
The Q&A can be accessed from the top menu and there should be a direct way to ask a question or access it through the right side bar from pretty much every page on IvanNikolov.com.
Here is a direct link to the main Q&A page.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016