I have 25 years of training. I cannot tell you how often I have seen guys who move around pretty impressive weights in the gym but yet cannot do a single chin-up (much less a pull-up). I think that’s a pity.
What’s the point of training separate muscle groups with huge weights but when a simple exercise, like the chin-up, requires of you to use a big part of your body in unison you are not able to.
On the other hand there are many, many folks out there who sincerely wish to be able to do a chin-up but for whatever reason have not been able to.
They may have not had the proper instruction, they may have given up too early, or they may have even suffered an injury while trying a chin-up in an unsafe way.
For all these folks who want to get to their first chin-up ever I created this short and fun guide (really, it was fun making it).
** If you use this video to help you perform your first chin-up, use the comments section below to let me know. I’d love to be a part of your success ** ~ Ivan
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016