This is mainly a note to myself (you don’t really have to read it), and to a lesser degree it is an explanation, if anyone should care, about changes that will incur on this website starting today…
– – –
Since I’ve had my own website – going on 12 years now – I’ve always kept it on topic. The topic was bodybuilding, fitness, nutrition and health.
This was all great… but until now.
Lately I haven’t been feeling much like writing here not because I don’t have what to say, but rather because I have been feeling restricted. See, it’s true that I’ve been an athlete longer than I have been anything else in my life – and I still am, and I hope I will be to my last day – but I have so many other interests besides sports and health.
And, because for one reason or another (or many reasons actually) I’ve always felt that I should keep this website on topic – and since the topic was fitness – fitness it was. Well, this scheme doesn’t work any more because this topic doesn’t represent me well. In fact, it doesn’t represent me well at all.
“Blog” (“web log”, which this website is actually) means that a website is the online notepad of one person. It’s like writing in your book but instead of using a pen you use a keyboard. So, what do you write about in your personal notepad – about anything that excites you, about anything that you care about.
So, why don’t I do it?
Exactly! Why not?
It’s my website/blog and I can write about anything that I want to write about and remember. It’s about me and it’s for me. Up until now my focus was the others. Me? Not in the focus. That is changing starting today!
I do what I want to do in my own house – my house is my own space – a real space. My blog is just like my house – it’s my own space, too. Only a virtual one.
Anyone who cares to know what I write about myself and what excites me, my passions and my pursuits – in many seemingly unrelated areas, is welcome to come and visit (and behave respectfully in) my virtual personal space. It will no longer be about health and fitness and bodybuilding anymore. It will be about those things… and many, many… did I forget to say many more!
This is the only way for the true Ivan to come out… And, honestly, I can’t wait.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016