Learn how to avoid injuries, become more efficient and fit with Natural Running – the anatomically-correct way to run
What are the requirements?
- Two legs and a desire to move with speeds faster than walking!
- Willingness to protect the health of your joints!
- No previous experience is required! This course is for the beginner and the advanced runner!
- 30-day full refund – my own personal guarantee!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 50 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- 10 Practice Assignments to guide you in your efforts!
- A runner gets injured once for every 83 hours of running! Learn why and how to avoid!
- Find out what is the difference between a good and a bad running technique.
- Learn how to prevent injuries from bad running technique!
- Learn how to diagnose a bad running technique!
- Know how to fix a bad running technique.. in no time at all!
- Set the foundation – proper posture and breathing!
- Know the correct foot placement on landing – it makes all the difference!
- Learn the correct movement mechanics of arms and legs!
- Know the exact frequency of steps that increases efficiency.. and the one that decreases efficiency!
- Find out how to lower the energy you use. Become more efficient in your running!
- Learn the difference between Natural and Barefoot running. Yes, there is a difference!
- Find out why barefoot running is worth trying.
- Learn how to condition for barefoot running.. if that’s what you want to practice!
- Criteria for the best running shoe! Know how.. and where to look for it!
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who runs – or wants to be able to run – using the safest and anatomically correct form
- Anyone, young or old, inexperienced or experienced
- Anyone who wants to quickly improve their running efficiency
- Anyone who wants to avoid running-related injuries
- Any runner who wants to achieve better physical fitness through running – Natural Running is for a life-long ability to run!
- Any runner who wants to adopt the running technique used by our ancestors over the millennia!
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016