This past weekend I had the opportunity to be a range help to the legendary firearms and defensive tactics instructor Tom Givens from Rangemaster Firearms Training Services
It is a field interview (half of my head is not in the frame..). The interview was recorded at the end of the second day of his Combative Pistol II class after all his graduate students were dismissed.
Tom was gracious enough to agree to sit down with me for about 10 minutes and answer three questions.
The questions I asked were:
1. Do CCW courses sufficiently prepare civilians to defend themselves in an actual violent encounter?
2. Are revolvers more reliable than semi-auto guns?
3. How important is it for women to be able to defend themselves?
I asked these questions because I believe that they are very relevant to our age and time. Moreover, one of them – the revolvers vs. semi-autos – is an age-old question and a topic for a heated debate on the Internet even today.
If you haven not ever gotten the chance to take one of Tom’s courses, and if the questions above seem interesting to you – and are relevant to your situation – then I highly recommend that you watch this interview.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016