My workout – installment 2 out of 4.
In this installment – how I train for EXPLOSIVE POWER.
Usually, there are several exercises that I resort to for my power training part of the workout: vertical jump, power clean, muscle up, clap push-ups, or clap pull-ups.
Regardless of what additional exercises I want to do for power during a particular workout I aways, ALWAYS do the vertical jump.
The vertical jump is the most pure representation of explosive power. It involves the posterior chain – hip drive. Power is generated in the hips – always!
My strong suggestion – include jumps in your workout – vertical, broad, plyometric training of vertical jumps, etc.
In the first installment, I discussed the Absolute strength portion of my workout. In the third installment of this video series, I will discuss the Relative strength training portion of my workout.
- 3 Barriers That Stop You From Attaining the Dream Body You’ve Always Wanted - November 12, 2016
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Bodybuilding - November 6, 2016
- Why you can’t do even one pull-up and how to fix it - October 29, 2016
- Video: Why fat people are fat – THE TRUE REASON - October 11, 2016
- Video: How to eat what you want and never gain any fat - October 10, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – Hip Drive - September 27, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Push - September 26, 2016
- Video: Relative Strength – The Pull - September 25, 2016
- Video: The 3 benchmark exercises for Relative Strength mastery - September 24, 2016
- Video: Man’s Life Mastery Blueprint – Living A Good Life - September 21, 2016